Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Brother Handprint Picture!

 How cute is this!  It was super simple, seriously took like 5 minutes to make!


First I cut an old cereal box to fit in an 8x10 frame.


Then I painted each of my two boys' hands grey (with sploches of darker and lighter) and did first Mr. A and then Mr. C so that their thumb prints nearly touched.  Then I added the ears, tusks, eyes, tail, grass, and sun and stuck it in the frame!  So easy!  After I took this picture I also added their names and the date to the appropriate handprint. 


Such an awesome picture that reminds me of the great friendship these two boys have!  Love you kiddos!

Try this at home!  Have you done anything similar?  Post pictures or links below, I want to see what you have done! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment