Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Super Tasty Burritos!

I was reading a favorite blog of mine, Country Peaches, and she was raving about her favorite burrito recipe, so I decided to give it a try!  Of course I had to put a little bit of me into it too!


First: Saute onion and peppers!  I keep peppers, already chopped, in the freezer, saves time and money!


Some of the onions and peppers went in another pan for the pinto beans.


Some peppers went into the rice cooker along with garlic salt, butter, and chicken broth. YUM!


Some left-over pulled pork (originally cooked in the crockpot for 12+ hours, served with BBQ sauce and cole slaw!) and with the onions and peppers.


Rice done!


Beans are done!


Pork is ready!


Somehow I didn't get a picture of the finished burritos (probably too busy eating them!)  But this is my boys' version of the burritos.  I also added cheese, tomato, lettuce, sour cream, and fresh salsa!  Yum yum!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment