Saturday, July 14, 2018

Sweet Baby Sprinkle

A dear friend of mine had a baby recently and these are the pictures from her Baby Sprinkle.  She already has a couple of kids, but we still wanted to celebrate the sweet life that was about to join them!  The Sprinkle is not gender specific because they decided to wait until the baby was born to find out!

We had guests help color an alphabet book for the new baby!  I think we used this one from Cuppacocoa.


This Baby Sprinkle was a Saturday brunch style, so we had juice, fruit, and breads.  We decorated with baby books, some simple flowers, and diaper vases.

!
Oh!  And mini-quiches, how could I forget!


We used white balloons and colorful raindrops to decorate across an archway!


More stuffed animals and diaper vases!




To make the diaper vases I rolled up diapers and secured them with a rubber band.  Then I placed 6 around an empty toilet paper tube and secured with a large rubber band.  finally, I hid the rubber band with some tulle.  I have also done this double high with a paper towel tube in the middle instead!


Happy Sprinkling!

No comments:

Post a Comment