Tuesday, July 24, 2018

No Melt Popsicle!



To be fair, they do melt, it's not like they stay frozen forever, but when they do, they don't turn completely to liquid all over you and your kiddos!

The secret is nothing crazy or weird...

Jello!

So the instructions are as simple as they come,

One box of Jello


Mix them up according to the instructions for regular Jello!  You could also use the jiggler recipe, I assume they would be even less melty, but I haven't tried so I really couldn't say.


Then pour them into molds and stick them in the freezer until, well, frozen! 


Then all that's left to do is run some warm water over the molds to release them, and Enjoy!!!

These are some tupperware-brand molds my mom gave me from back when I was a kid, but any will do!  They are always available at Walmart or the Dollar Tree this time a year!  Oh, and always check Amazon for some options!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment