Friday, May 8, 2015

Personalized Picnic Table!

 Something that you will learn about me in a big hurry, is that I really like pintrest.  Some days I get stuck on it, but generally I just find really awesome ideas that I like to try!  Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.  And sometimes my ideas are tangents of a pintrest idea.  This is one of those.

I found this great table for just $5 at a garage sale....

Sort of forgot to take a completely 'before' picture....

And with some inspiration from here,


cobi

A can of spray paint (well two...)



 and some old white paint from our walls, a sponge brush, and one nap time ;)
(oh, and a clear-coat)


I give you our new picnic table in our back yard!  Tada!

(I measured and drew the squares with pencil before I painted)

No comments:

Post a Comment