Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Halloween Round-up!

With Halloween just around the corner I figured I would bring all of my old Halloween posts to one place!  Did you know my very first post was a Halloween post??  Sure was!  My Halloween round-up!


So my first ever post was about these amazing dinosaur tails I made for us for our SECOND Halloween in Arizona!


This is important, because our first Halloween in hot-Arizona we died of heat!!!  Besides only living here for a couple months at that point, I made our costumes for cool weather, not still-in-the-100's weather!  The dinosaur tails were accompanied by Dino T-Shirts and shorts!  So nice in the heat!


Next is my kiddos favorite decoration, our Halloween Ghost tree!


Next is an amazing Crow Wreath I made for my husband's cousin!  Super simple and it only cost me $8 to make!


Next is a favorite from this year, the eyeball decoration!


Finally is another new one from this year, my interchangeable-pumpkins!  So easy!  And in our house, good for decorating from sometime in September through Thanksgiving!


What are some of your favorite Halloween projects??


No comments:

Post a Comment