Monday, June 27, 2016

Wedding Flowers - Pink and Beautiful!

Wahoo!!!!  I feel like doing a little dance!  I've done four weddings (flowers) to date and this one was by the far the BIGGEST I've done yet!  There was the standard brides bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages, but there were also twenty centerpieces, a garland for the head table, and a couple random flowers here and there!  More than I've done before for sure!  So let me show you what I did!


Head table!  We ended up with oodles & oodles of greenery, especially lemon leaf, so we decided to make a garland out of lemon leaf for the head table (tutorial to come!)


A few roses and babies breath to tie it all together!



Full head table!



These centerpieces are gorgeous and so simple!  The bowl is a fishbowl spray painted gold with five hydrangeas bundled together and a couple of lemon lemon leaves! (Tutorial HERE!)


The hardest part, but probably the most beautiful were these centerpieces!


They are full of hydrangeas, roses, carnations, babies breath, lemon leaf, Israeli ruscus, and probably something I'm forgetting!


Each vases is 24inches tall.  I put clear rocks in the bottom of each and then filled them with water to balance out the centerpieces!


Each centerpiece is glued (hot glue) to the top to help it not be so tippy!  And guess what???!  Not a single vase tipped over all night!  Wahoo!!! That was my biggest fear!  I stressed and had nightmares about that for weeks!


and of course the bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets.  The bridal bouquet was hydrangeas, peonies, roses, babies breath, lemon leaf and ruscus!  The bridesmaids were just hydrangeas and roses.

There were also boutonnieres and corsages out of spray roses and lemon leaf, but I can't find my pictures of these right now.

I will do some tutorials on most of these later, but right now I just want to enjoy how awesome they turned out!  

Congrats K & T!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment