Thursday, June 25, 2015

Who Am I?

If you have been reading this blog, you know a little bit about me.  You know I like to sew.  You know that I like to cook.  You probably have figured out that I like to save a penny when I can!  You also know that I like to craft and love DIY projects!  You may have figured out I have two little boys.  But really, who am I?

I am a young mom of two adorable boys.  You will probably never see their faces square on and never know their real names.  There are too many scary people lurking to put my children 'out there.'  But I will tell you this!  Mr. A is two, nearly three years old!  Wow!  Where has the time gone!  He is my oldest and seriously the smartest 2 year old I know!  He will talk your ear off and is perfectly capable of repeating everything he hears back to you, perfectly, and then precede to ask you questions until he understands EVERYTHING.  He is a sweetheart who loves to give hugs and kisses!  He loves to play with his brother, Mr. C.  Mr. C is one year old and a spitfire!  He crawls everywhere but doesn't want to walk alone yet... close, but not yet...  He climbs all over everything and has an opinion!  Both boys love spending time together and were actually quite excited when we recently put them in the same bedroom!




I am married to an amazing man who treats me wonderfully!  Sure we don't always agree on everything, but no one does!  He is studying Physics and if all goes according to plan we will hang out in what has got to be the hottest place on earth (ok, not really, but it is currently 109... which is down from 118 last week...), Arizona, for four more years and he will have his PhD.  I then hope to move to more mountainous country!  He is just as smart as you would think he is, even though he doesn't always know it.  He is my ridiculously handsome nerd who also loves fishing, ham radio, camping, and playing with our family!  Family is super important to him, which makes him that much more attractive!



I am a stay-at-home-mom and PROUD of it!  I wouldn't want to be anywhere else!  Sure there are days when I wish there was some way to quantify what I do, but those smiles and slobbery kisses from my two boys, and giant hugs from my husband at the end of a long day, make it all worth it!  I studied History and Geography at BYU, where I met my husband.  I am certified to teach 6-12, most social sciences.  I love to read, sew, cook, garden, play with my kids, blog, camp, hike, and be with my family!  Ask my husband, I am blunt.  I will tell it how it is (or at least how I think it is).  So you can be rest assured you will always know where I stand in this crazy world!



We were married in the Manti, Utah temple in August 2011.  Best day of my life!  I am soooo excited to spend the rest of my life, and eternity, with him!  Our first son came just over a year later, and our second just under two years after that!  I can't imagine life without all three of my boys!

https://www.lds.org/church/temples/manti-utah?lang=eng
Click Here!
We are all members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!  And I am extremely proud of it!!!!  If that makes you want to close this page right now and never come back to my blog, I am extremely sad to hear that.  I hope that you will stay and see that we, Mormons as we are often called, are very nice people.  But we are just that, PEOPLE.  We all have thoughts, feelings, and yes, we are sometimes blindly opinionated.  But we are also a generally happy, loving people!  Come learn more about us!  Or, click on the button on the right that says "I Believe" to learn a little bit more about me and my beliefs.

I hope this helps you understand better who I am and why I do, what I do!  Feel free to ask me questions, I will answer as best I feel I can. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment