Wednesday, April 22, 2015

T-Shirt Refashion - Purple

 I am a very logical, comfy kind of girl when it comes to clothes.  If it can't be washed in the washer and dried in the dryer, it probably won't find it's way into my closet!  I mean come on!  I have two little kids.  Hardly a day goes by that I don't end up with cracker-goobers rubbed into my shoulder!  But that means a kind of blah closet full of clothes sometimes... and I'm bored!  So with the help of some lace donated by a couple of ladies in my area and some help from here, I turned this shirt...


Very plain, kind of bluh



into this!  I like it much better!  In fact, I rarely wore this shirt before I added the lace!

I simply used matching thread in a zig-zag on my machine to attach it down the front of the shirt.  Many tutorials use fabric glue, but I want my to last longer than that.  One down, a few more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment